For the development of innovative methods for the electrochemical characterisation of battery and fuel cell components, you will take responsibility as a product manager (m/f/d) for the development process and the work result. In addition, you coordinate the project execution from specification to marketing. You will thus assume a key position in our internal and external project management.
The projects are thematically based in the areas of batteries, fuel cells and electrolysis. You will work with well-known international groups from the automotive, aerospace and shipbuilding industries.
- Assumption of product responsibility for the area of electrochemical characterisation of battery and fuel cell components
- Drawing up requirement profiles for the components to be developed
- Close coordination of project content with the technical management and the project team
- Supporting the sales department in project acquisition
- Technical communication with our customers and suppliers
- Project documentation vis-à-vis management and customer
- Engineering or natural science diploma or master's degree, preferably in the fields of physics, chemistry, process engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- You already have several years of professional experience in a comparable environment
- You are familiar with electrochemical measurement methods, such as electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) or cyclic voltammetry
- You like to take responsibility for a product portfolio and its further development
- You are familiar with the supervision of funded consortia projects
- You have organisational and coordination skills
- You find it easy to draw up technical specifications for electrotechnical components
- You have an affinity for sales, are characterised by a self-confident and customer-oriented manner and convince with your expertise
- German and English fluently
For this position, we are looking for a personality who enjoys working in an international customer environment and has the necessary intercultural competence. In addition, you should work in a team-oriented manner, be able to handle stress well and be willing to undertake temporary international travel on behalf of the company.