As a project manager (m/f/d), you will manage both internal product development projects and customer projects in the national and international environment. You will thus hold a key position in our internal and external project management.
The projects are thematically based in the areas of batteries, fuel cells and electrolysis. You will work with well-known international groups from the automotive, aerospace and shipbuilding industries.
- Coordination of customer projects (external) and development projects (internal)
- Project and resource planning as well as leading the project team
- Close coordination of project content with technical management and product management
- Supporting the sales department in project acquisition
- Technical communication with customers and suppliers
- Project documentation vis-à-vis management and customer
- Engineering degree or Master's degree, preferably in process engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or comparable.
- You already have several years of professional experience in a comparable environment.
- You are familiar with electrochemical measurement methods such as electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) or cyclo-voltammetry.
- You are familiar with the supervision of funded consortia projects
- You have organisational and coordination skills
- You find it easy to draw up technical specifications for electrotechnical components
- You are used to working with project management tools
- You have an affinity for sales, are characterised by a self-confident and customer-oriented manner and convince with your expertise
- German and English fluently
For this position, we are looking for a personality who enjoys working in an international customer environment and has the necessary intercultural competence. In addition, you should work in a team-oriented manner, be able to handle stress well and be willing to undertake temporary international travel on behalf of the company.