We are looking for support in the area of production of electronic assemblies. Become part of our E_Cell Electronics team and design state-of-the-art electronic components for fuel cell applications with us.
- Definition of the manufacturing process for various electronic assemblies
- Cooperation with the development department with regard to cost-optimised production and testability of the assemblies
- Coordination with other internal interfaces (purchasing, production, logistics, sales)
- Electronics technician/engineer with experience in working with electronics development departments.
- Alternatively: degree in electrical engineering or mechatronics with similar experience
- Basic knowledge of relevant guidelines and standards such as VDE and IPC
- Experience in work preparation
- German fluent
- English desirable
You fit well in our team if you like to penetrate technical contexts in detail, enjoy working together with the development department and always keep an eye on the cost-optimised production of the planned products.