We are looking for a test engineer (f/m/d) for the further development of existing and newly developed assemblies with the aim of optimising functions, as well as the development of individual test environments including the definition of the test procedures required for this. The position involves a broad and varied list of tasks between the areas of product development and manufacturing. As an analytical and quality-oriented engineer, you will find the most economically viable solution for the respective batch size of the product.
- Creating test specifications and test concepts for product validation and EOL manufacturing testing.
- Creating quality assurance plans for production.
- Test equipment for the EOL test. From electromechanical test item adaptation to signal conditioning to integration into our automatable test environment, plan and design the appropriate test environment, depending on the expected batch size.
- Coordinate with external service providers in the construction of test item-specific contacting.
- Revise and expand assemblies based on improvement requirements, component discontinuations and customer-specific function requests.
- Preparation and execution of environmental tests and EMC tests as part of product validation at external laboratories.
- Optimisation of the process landscape and interfaces between development and production.
- Studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar courses of study.
Required knowledge and experience
- Analogue and digital circuit technology for the analysis and design of circuit parts.
- Circuit diagram creation in CAD tools up to the simulation of circuit parts
- Electrical measurement technology / test automation
- CE certification, European standards, quality assurance, calibration standards
- Creation of test plans and regulations for validation/testing as well as production testing of electronic assemblies.
- Support in the preparation of manufacturing specifications, review and release.
- Support of manufacturing during production start-ups.
Desirable knowledge and experience
- Programming skills in LabView, Python, Lua, C/C++.
- Mechanical CAD for the design of test fixtures
- Electronic CAD for the creation of layouts
- Confident written and spoken communication in German and English
You will fit in well with us if you are a team player with high quality standards who finds decisive solutions without getting lost in the details. You enjoy bringing products into series production and have the necessary pragmatism for this.