We are looking for an ambitious hardware developer for the development of new, as well as the further development of existing PCB assemblies. The development goal is a series control unit for use in fuel cell systems.
The development focuses on the selection of suitable components and circuit concepts for a cost-optimised and robust design. Furthermore, it is an integral part of your task to ensure the producibility in larger quantities as well as the testing according to automotive standards.
As an analytical and quality-oriented engineer, you will find the economically sensible solution for the respective batch size of the product.
- Development of analogue and digital circuit parts according to automotive standards.
- Process-compliant development documentation according to the V-model and with agile methods and tools
- Test concepts and test specifications for product validation and production tests
- Accompanying validation tests and EMC tests.
- University degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar.
Necessary knowledge and experience
- Analogue and digital circuit technology for the analysis and design of circuit components.
- Circuit diagram creation in CAD tools up to the simulation of circuit parts
- Electrical measurement technology / test automation
- CE certification, general standards
- Creation of test plans/provisions for validation/testing and production testing of electronic assemblies.
- Support in the preparation of manufacturing specifications
Desirable knowledge and experience
- Programming skills in the following programming languages: Embedded C for uC
- Mechanical CAD for the design of mechanical integration into the overall system
- Electronic CAD for the creation of layouts
You fit well into our team if creativity in detail and accuracy in implementation is your motto. You are not a person for concepts, but bring products into series production.