We are looking for you as a hardware developer to further develop existing assemblies with the aim of optimising functions and to develop new assemblies. Another task is the development of individual test environments including the definition of the necessary test procedures to ensure quality.
The position encompasses a broad and varied list of tasks between the areas of product development and manufacturing. As an analytical and quality-oriented engineer, you will find the most economically viable solution for each batch size of the product.
- Revising and expanding assemblies based on improvement requirements, component discontinuations and customer-specific function requests.
- Creating test concepts and test specifications for product validation and manufacturing tests
- Developing test equipment for functional and production testing
- from electromechanical test item adaptation and signal conditioning to integration into our automatable test environment, plan and design the appropriate test environment, depending on the expected batch size
- Monitoring of EMC tests
- Studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar courses of study.
Required knowledge and experience
- Analogue and digital circuit technology for the analysis and design of circuit parts.
- Circuit diagram creation in CAD tools up to simulation of circuit parts
- Electrical measurement technology / test automation
- CE certification, general standards
- Creation of test plans/provisions for validation/testing and production testing of electronic assemblies.
- Support in the preparation of manufacturing specifications
Desirable knowledge and experience
- Programming skills in LabView, Python, Lua, C/C++
- Mechanical CAD for the design of test fixtures
- Electronic CAD for the creation of layouts
You will fit well into our team if you are quality-oriented and have strong analytical skills. Creativity in detail, not creative diversity without an end result is your motto. You are not a person for concepts, but bring products into series production.